We are looking to fill a fantastic role as a Children's Club Manager for very popular luxury hotels in Greecefor summer 2019.
This role is the perfect opportunity for senior childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be leading the whole childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children are cared for in a safe environment, that an exciting and engaging programme of activities are delivered to all age groups and that the club is run to exceptionally high standards. You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities and letting their imaginations run wild.
- Ensure that our guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
- Organise and manage the day to day operation of the Explorers club for children aged 4 months to 11 years.
- Manage and oversee a team of nannies, and sports and activity leaders as well as peak staff through the season.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
- Organise team meetings on a weekly basis and individual meetings throughout the season.
- Work in ratio if required during the season.
- Drive as required, including driving the children around the area in a safe and responsible manner.
- Plan appropriate menus and produce nutritious meals for children planned on a rota system.
- Assist in co-ordinating and implementing a range of activities both indoors and outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks.
- Liaise with the UK office.
- Communicate with the parents at the end of the day regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Provide motivation & support for the team.
Abilities and expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- A degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes
- Outstanding work ethic
- Good numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Good computer skills including Word and Excel
- A very keen eye for detail
- Good self-motivation
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- CACHE level three qualified or equivalent recognised childcare qualification
- Managerial/senior experience in a childcare setting
- Experience in a childcare setting / similar role
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Strong swimmer
- Available for the whole season
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- UK/EU passport
- UK/ EU bank account
This role is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure and barring service check (criminal background check).