Together with your Portugese colleagues you are in contact with the guests all day. 2 days a week you will be working at the information point of the campsite as a receptionist. You will be the person of contact for the guest and give them information about facilities on the campsite and the area. Other than that you will be booking excursions for the guests and sell tickets.
The other 4 days a week you will be working at the restaurant. You will be working as a waitress/waiter. You know have to serve a guest a nice cold glass of beer with a big smile. When it is rush-hour you are able to keep your head cool and stay focused.
Why would you work on this campsite?
- A beautiful and sunny campsite with tropical plants and flowers and lots of green
- Great facilities for the guest among which a 5 star swimming pool
- On your day off you can visit the beach of Praia de Luz which is on 2,5 kilometers from the campsite. Also Portimao is worth your visit
- You can visit villages nearby, walk through historic Lagos, visit the old fort of Sagres or go to the most southern point of Europe
Does this suit you?
- You are cheerful, optimistic and the right attitude
- You speak English and French
- You are sociable, active and you take initiative
- You are flexible and can deal with stress
What we take care of
- Travel expenses (max. €230,- )
- A travel insurance
- The right instructions
- Personal Guidance