About the Role
The purpose of this role is to provide compliance and administrative support to the recruitment manager and team .
Ensuring all activities are in compliance with governing regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Carry out general administration tasks including maintaining employee records, update internal databases, employment contracts, and employee handbook.
- Managing the compliance, including applying for the appropriate working visa or renewal of visas for employees for the countries they will be working in.
- Assisting with the recruitment and onboarding process, including requesting references and the DBS background checks prior to the candidates start date
- Conduct exit interviews with employees’ and collect feedback on the reasons for resignation or dismissals
- Liaising with Key colleges and University’s arranging visits and presentations
- Maintain the recruitment Inbox, responding to reference requests and general enquires pertaining to employment.
- Periodic competitor analysis for both seasons.
- Organisation of the re apps trips and assisting with the re-employment of staff, contact queries etc
- Support the recruitment team in times of demand, cover for periods of absence
- General administration and detailed note taking, drafting of letters and emails to support the different HR processes
- Conduct regular audits, updating candidate records with any compliance documentation that is due to expire and assisting with file verifications
- Liaise with our flight operations team to arrange staff travel.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with a proven ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent reporting and organisation, with a high level of attention to detail – detail orientated
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent IT skills Microsoft office – Word, Outlook and Excel
Abilities and Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst remaining focused and calm
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Determination and a focus on delivering results
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- A competitive salary
- Increased annual leave based on length of service
- Auto enrollment pension scheme
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- Internal training
- Social events
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With over 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’. We continue to be market leaders for family holidays. Much of our success is attributed to the high quality of our staff and their dedication to outstanding customer service.