Contiki Trip Driver Europe 2023
As a Trip Driver for Contiki you're in charge of getting our travellers safely around Europe, it's a huge responsibility, but it's a great way to meet a variety of people. It's also the perfect way to work while travelling around Europe! We look for people with personality and passion, who are fun, friendly, approachable and most of all who enjoy looking after other people.
Why work for Contiki
Contiki is the world's leading trip operator for 18-35's. When working for us you are undertaking not only a job but a lifestyle. A life that involves travelling to some of the most exotic destinations in the world with some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet.As a member of our road crew, you will be the face of Contiki - dealing with our passengers each day and ensuring that they have the holiday of a lifetime! We have high expectations of our road crew - only the best will do. We've been at the top of our game for the past 60 years and that's where we intend to stay!
To be part of our Team you’ll need to:
- Be passionate about travel and Europe - you must be willing to learn and have the desire to keep on learning
- Be enthusiastic and motivated - we expect you to work hard for our company and for our travellers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Be responsible and professional at all times.
- Have the ability to deal with all types of people - our travellers come from all around the globe; they speak many languages and have many difference expectations.
- Enjoy a challenge - our training trip and the job itself will constantly present you with many different and difficult situations.
- Work well as part of a Team - when you are on tour you will be working with your Trip Manager, On Site Team Members, local suppliers, and local guides - you will be part of a very big picture.
What are the requirements?
- Possess a current European Union Passport - for your application to be considered you must attach a scan copy, image of your passport.
- Category D coach licence for Europe (can be discussed if not currently held)
- Driver CPC/CAM/Code 95 Qualification (can be discussed if not currently held)
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a good level/understanding of English.
- Have a genuine desire to succeed.
How do I apply?
Click on the "Apply Now" link at the bottom of this page to access the Trip Driver Application form. You will need to have your CV on hand to complete your application and record a 5 minute video interview.
What if I don't have a coach licence?
In some cases we can offer assistance with the whole process of booking, taking the relevant tests and initial funding.
Is there anything else Contiki looks for?
Yes, you should also:
- Have good references and driving record
- Be English speaking
- Have a genuine desire to succeed
What happens next?
Once we have reviewed your application you will hear from us via email – all correspondence will be via email. If we think you are suitable for a position, we will invite you to an information session, followed by an individual interview the same day.
Interviews may be held in many cites across Europe and will be decided closer to the time.
Following a successful interview, you will be offered a position on one on our European Training Trips – this will be discussed if selected to attend interview stage.
Still not sure?
If you require further information then it is best to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you may need to speak to someone then you can call +44 20 8290 6777, however emailing us generally gets you the best results.