Adventurous Catering Managers Wanted!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at an activity based adventure camp and build on your experience, taking charge of your own kitchen and team of catering staff! You will oversee the provision of three well-balanced wholesome meals a day for between 150 and 300 guests and staff.
We are currently recruiting a Catering Manager for our centre in:
What we’re looking for…
As well as food preparation you will be responsible for all the kitchen administration including: budgets, rotas, ordering, record keeping, stock control and catering staff training. As part of the role we will also expect you and your staff team to deliver a superb service to our guests at all times. By taking up this challenge you can achieve a lot and gain valuable experience with Acorn Adventure!
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a high-volume catering environment
- IT skills
- Full UK driving license preferable
- 21 years+ for senior positions
All of our senior staff participate in a comprehensive training programme at our centre in the Brecon Beacons and then travel out to set up their centres with the rest of the senior team prior to guests arriving. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to manage the on-site catering operation and help your staff reach their potential, we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with 3 meals a day and accommodation included overseas, and available at a great value rate in the UK
- An end of season bonus scheme
- The use of facilities and equipment in free time
- Opportunities to complete training and NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All staff need to be available from the start of April 2018. All applicants must have a UK/EU passport, UK residential address, a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. A current Enhanced DBS Check is required for successful applicants.