Are you ready for a new challenge? Then start working in the Ardennes. In this position you have a varied job in the beautiful Ardennes. What does your working day look like?
You get up in the morning. You walk out of your mobile home and sit on the porch. A nice croissant is ready on the plate together with the coffee that you do need to wake up. Your colleague is already enjoying his breakfast while reading the newspaper. Slowly the rest of the campsite is also awaking.
You rub the sleep away from your eyes. Looking at the service yesterday this is understandable. You started of with a busy lunch while you are making sure the kitchen helpers prepare the mice and place for that evening. The dinner started pretty early so the place was fully filled up for two rounds. You have ensured that 200 guests with a good full belly could enjoy the sultry evening.
It is now Monday again and your job to ensure that a nice weekly menu is made up with delicious fresh ingredients. Until now, the inspiration normally came in at unexpected times. You have finished your breakfast. Now you are going to enjoy a few hours at the water and then start your service. The kitchen helpers have been working for a few weeks now so, in general, they can already work independently. The tasting you do yourself. Nothing goes out of the kitchen before you have approved everything! Only in this way are you sure that the guests get the quality they expect at this high level campsite!
Why work on this campsite?
- Beautiful location in the Belgian Ardennes surrounded by culinary local produce
- On your free day, enjoy the caves of Han or one of the lovely villages
- Good facilities including a heated swimming pool
- An organized campsite with good structure
Is this function as a catering employee something for you?
- You have a guest-oriented attitude and serve the guests with a smile on your face
- You know how to keep a good overview and manage 4 employees
- You are a real team player
- You are an organizational centipede
- Quality is important to you
What European Leisure Jobs arranges for you
- Suitable salary
- Accommodation on site
- A free meal in high season 7 days a week
- Good guidance