During the season you are the right hand to the chef. This means that your main tasks will be helping out during the mise en place and assisting the chef during the shift.
Other then that you will be responsible for filling up the stock and making sure the chef knows what to order for the next day.
Depending on the reservations your shift will start at 1 pm and you will focus on getting everything ready for the evening. At 5.30 pm the restaurant will open and depending on the number of guests on the campsite you will be receiving about 200 guests during your shift. Your shift will end around 10 pm and together with the rest of the crew you will make sure the kitchen is cleaned and set for the next day.
Why cook on this campsite?
- Beautiful location in the Ardennes, nearby the river Semois
- Fun family campsite with everything included for the whole family.
- In the nearby village Bertrix you will find a fun market with bars, restaurants a weekly market and all kinds of events during the summer.
- Young company with the right attitude.
Is this the right job for you?
- You are flexible and are able to deal with stress
- You can make any dish into a high level dish
- You are used to working in a team
- You can handle multiple things at once
- You are availbale in July and August
What do we take care of?
- Accommodation on the campsite
- Personal guidance from 2 young Dutch campowners