Are you the face of SmileCamp?
We welcome applications from EU national couples and singles who are able to work independently.
As the face of SmileCamp your duties will include;
- Welcoming guests and delivering excellent customer service.
- Preparing and maintaining our fantastic tent accommodation (only a small number of mobile homes)
- Providing knowledgeable local information, from romantic restaurants to family activities.
- Resolving small problems, efficiently, effectively but of course with a SMILE.
- English Language necessary
- Minimum availability: Full Season: March/April to September/October.
- Previous camping experience not necessary, training and support provided.
- Customer service experience preferential
You will have the option to live in a company tent or take your own caravan or motor home. Caravan/motor home preferred. Please note this job is not part of a visa scheme. EU applications only.
Working for SmileCamp is a fantastic experience, you will have the chance to explore beautiful parts of Europe, improve language skills and eat new cuisine, so why wait, apply NOW!
Send your CV and tell us why you are perfect for SmileCamp to: