European Campsite Services are pleased to confirm we are now interviewing for the 2022 season. We are looking for Park Courier/Courier Assistants for various locations throughout France, Italy, and Spain.
The successful candidate must have their own transport, either car, motorhome, or motorcycle, and be able to work from May until September/October.
As a Park Courier or Assistant Courier, you will live and work on a campsite throughout the season. Your primary objective is to ensure that our holiday makers have an outstanding holiday experience. Some the tasks and responsibilities of the role/s are:
- Site Montage / DE montage
- Upkeep & cleaning of all company accommodation, areas & property (Units, Pitches, Reception Area’s etc)
- Basic Maintenace (Changing light bulbs, basic plumbing repairs, fixing door handles)
- Administration (Arrivals, Bookings, Deposits, Monthly Site Administration,
- Customer Service (Greeting customers, working on reception, dealing with queries and concerns)
- Health & Safety (Take responsibility for Health & Safety within the parameters of your role and ensure the site is run and you work in accordance with site and company H&S polices & procedures
- Staff Management (Park Courier Roles)
What do we offer???
- An International working environment
- Singe / Couple Campsites available
- Full Training
- Free Accommodation / Pitch (No salary stoppages)
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Contributions
- Supportive, Experienced Management Team
- Extra Earning potential (Commission etc)
- Develop Language Skills (Our Management team, staff and holiday makers come from all over Europe, and further.
- Life Experience (Get to live and work abroad experiencing a live in a different country and its culture)
- Finally… Fine Weather (We can’t promise that one though I’m afraid)
Experience - what would be beneficial but is not a requirement???
- Customer Services
- Industry Experience (Campsites, Seasonal Work, Montage)
- Would be bringing a car, caravan, camper or motorhome
- Languages (Beginner, intermediate or Conversational in, or one of French, Italian, Spanish)
What is a must?? What are the requirements?? What do I need??
- Be flexible (Site start dates will depend on local and international covid-19 lockdown restrictions)
- Have a can do, positive attitude
- Be motivated
- Be hard working
- Be a team player
- Be prepared to learn
- Good level of reading, writing and conversational English language
- Hold a current EU Passport or appropriate permits/ visas
If you have read all of the above and feel the role/s and locations on offer would suit you and are of interest, then we ask you to apply TODAY. We look forward to receiving your application.
**Please note: Unfortunately, due to Brexit we are NOT accepting applications from UK Passport holders for these roles**