CYCLING HOLIDAY COMPANY SEEKS TOUR MANAGER – SUMMER 2019
Duties include: greeting clients at the airport and transporting them to the base hotel, cleaning and maintaining bicycles, issuing clients with bicycles, transferring luggage between hotels and, generally helping and supporting clients during their holiday.
Dates: early/mid-June to mid-September 2019
Pay: up to €85 per day, which includes an allowance for accommodation and food. Reasonable travel costs to and from Europe will be met.
- Full clean driving license with a minimum 3 years’ experience. Able to drive customers in a safe, confident, risk aware manner
- Ability to undertake routine cycle maintenance - training provided
- Ability to work as part of a team or, independently, as required
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, able to deal proactively and confidently with customers and local suppliers
- Flexible - able to respond positively and flexibly to changing circumstances
- Able to plan and organise schedules to ensure customer requirements are correctly interpreted and responded to
- Physical fitness – sufficient to undertake the checking and verification of cycling route notes, to lift and carry luggage between hotels and, to lift bicycles into vans
- Knowledge of French, German or Italian an advantage
To apply, email: email@example.com, attaching a copy of your CV and a covering letter. Please indicate the dates you are available in summer 2019.