What does your working day look like?
As a Demontage employee you will be working at different camp sites in Europe. Your team will travel from one campsite to another in approximately 3 months to carefully take down, disassemble the Vacansoleil tents before the winter season arrives. In addition you will move the inventory to get it ready for transport.
During these 3 months you will work together with your colleagues, eat meals together and sleep at the same accommodations (a Tent or a Mobile Home). The teams verify between 5 to 12 employees. During this period you won’t be able to go home.
Please note that this position requires you to be physically strong and healthy due to the heavy lifting and other tasks.
Your profile as a Demontage employee
- You have a minimum age of 18 years old
- You are in good physical condition and are challenged by carrying out heavy physical work
- You have good technical insights and are energized by working with your hands
- Flexibel and Teamplayer are words that describe your work attitude
- Camping is a hobby that you enjoy
- You have excellent communication skills language
- Good command of spoken and written English
- You are available from September until November
- Preferred: drivers license and a minimum of 1 year drivers experience
European Leisure Jobs offers you
- Accommodation at the campsites
- Clothing package
- A reunion
- And of course an incredible experience!