Are you an experienced driver with practical skills?
We are currently recruiting experienced Drivers/Grounds Staff for our Savane centre in the Ardeche region of South France for our 2019 season.
What we’re looking for…
One of the main duties of this role is to drive Acorn vehicles as and when required, for example, transporting passengers (guests and staff) to activity locations by minibus or transporting kit and equipment in vehicles and trailers. You will also be required to maintain safe, presentable and operational vehicles on site.
Another key responsibility is to assist the Maintenance Manager in general maintenance of the centre, including strimming grass in high season. You will be a key member of the team and will carry out any other reasonable duties when required. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy hard work, are looking for an exciting work environment and enjoy meeting like-minded people and who can offer different skills and experience!
We’re looking for someone with:
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Trailer License Preferred
- Experience of driving left-hand vehicles overseas
- Minimum age 21 years due to insurance restrictions
- Hardworking, flexible & motivated with practical skills
- Experience of other maintenance duties preferable
All of our staff participate in a comprehensive induction & training programme at centre. We are looking for people who can commit to working the full season.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to work in a beautiful area of France helping keep one of our busiest centres running smoothly we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with full board accommodation available
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations making lifelong friends
All applicants must have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.