Easter Holiday Seasonal Work – Job Description
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic individuals to be part of our Activity Leader team. Spend your Easter holidays teaching your hobbies and exploring exciting excursion locations.
Working for us is so much more than leading activities. We believe that we offer staff and students wonderful opportunities to meet people from around the world, to enhance their CV and to develop new skills.
Below are some of the responsibilities you will take on as an Activity Leader:
• Create, plan and deliver a variety of exciting on-site activities
• Be a positive role model for the students, providing a supportive and encouraging environment for each student to develop
• Being mindful of the health and safety of the students, run every session with energy and enthusiasm
• Bring in new and fresh ideas and implementing these into the Activity Programme
• Guide students on cultural excursions to major cities in the UK
This list is not exhaustive but we hope this information gives you an understanding of the fundamental responsibilities of the role.
The role is residential, which means you will live on-site with meals and accommodation provided for you so it is a great way to save some money!
To be considered for the role you will need:
• To be 18 years old and over
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Be a fluent English speaker
• Have some experience working with children and/or teenagers in a formal or informal setting
Although not essential to the role, it would be great if you have:
• A first aid qualification and/or lifeguarding certificate
• Experience working in a residential setting
Dates & Locations
Our Easter programme is an action packed 2 weeks that runs from the 29thMarch – 15thApril.
Below is a list of some of our centres:
• Bradfield College, Reading
• Benenden School, Kent
• Lancing College, Lancing
• Bedales, Petersfield
• St Marys School, Ascot
• Oundle School, Peterborough
• Bedales, Petersfield
• Royal Hospital, Ipswich
• Tudor Hall, Banbury
• Christ’s Hospital School, Horsham
As an Activity Leader with Oxford International Junior Programmes you will earn £335 - £380 plus 12.07% holiday pay per week.
More information on the company can be found at www.oxfordinternationaljuniors.com.
Oxford International Junior Programmes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As such, all successful applicants will need to read and agree to Oxford Internationals Child Protection Policy; explain any work and/or educational history gaps; undergo an Enhanced DBS Disclosure or overseas equivalent; provide details of two referees that can objectively comment on your suitability to work with children; show evidence of entitlement to work in the UK.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £335.00 to £380.00 /week