The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
In this role you will plan and deliver a weekly fitness programme including walks/runs, circuits, aerobics classes, LBT, HIIT, Aqua Fit, Ab Attack and many more. You will be given the freedom to use your unique skills and qualifcations as an instructor to put together a varied and exciting class programme. Our guests are often active and energetic individuals; so if you are enthusiastic and outgoing, this is for you.
- Plan and deliver a varied fitness programme
- Arrange and lead various activities such as beach volleyball, badminton and 5-a-side football
- Proactively encourage guests to get involved in the fitness and activities on offer
- Maintain all activities equipment
- Assist with the delivery of the resort’s evening entertainment programme.
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience in delivering group classes confidently.
- At least one of: YMCA Exercise to Music, Fitness Instructor, Zumba, AquaFit, Group Fitness, Stretch
- UK/EU passport holder
- UK National Insurance number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.