The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this winter We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager this pivotal role supports the team and offers essential assistance and services to our guests. In this customer-facing role you’ll build and maintain excellent relationships with guests whilst ensuring their needs are catered for at every opportunity.
- Interact with guest on a day to day basis, acting as the first point of contact for guests, helping to ensure their expectations are being met at all times.
- Ensure all internal administration is dealt with promptly and efficiently, including but not limited to, guest feedback forms, illness and accident reports and logs, insurance enquiries and room manifests.
- Assist guests/ staff in the event of illness/accident or any health and safety related matters
- Maintain relationships with local suppliers and supporting Heads of Department with ordering etc
- To set up and maintain accurate notice boards and guest information
- To manage all internal transfer and hotel room manifests and ensure that the relevant departments are aware in advance of guest requests
- To organise and host weekly guest transfers, managing the transfer team, to ensure guests are dealt with professionally by all staff involved in the transfer process.
- Participate in social activities, evening entertainments and public relations opportunities within the hotel.
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role
- Effective leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Previous hospitality experience or a good understanding of the Mark Warner summer operation is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent using Excel
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account