Good morning! Bonjour! Guten Morgen! Buongiorno! Phew, four check-ins in the last hour, done! The park is fully booked this weekend, which you already noticed this morning in the booking system. The Bakers family will stay for three weeks, so they will be very happy with your tips about the region and the best local fish restaurant.
Now, let’s quickly print and put up today’s entertainment program and the menu of the restaurant. Oh, and you promised the Johnson family to send someone from maintenance for their broken airconditioning.
Multitasking, prioritizing and taking responsibility are part of your daily job routine as front office employee. You are a big source of information for the guest, both in the reception as via telephone and email. Booking reservations, handling check-in and check-outs, informing and assisting where needed. This is your job and you love it!
But that’s not all, you also get the chance to improve your language skills and you have already made some new friends with whom you share a drink after a succesfull working day!
As front office employee you will get:
- a salary between €800,- and €1700,- per month (depending on the country and holiday park)
- a maximum travel allowance
- accommodation at the park
- a travel allowance and the right training/instructions
- a nice tan
- ‘thank you’ in 10 different languages
- a lot of knowledge about the “must things to see and do” in the region
You are the front office employee who:
- speaks English and another foreign language
- Has a European passport
- is at least available from the 1st of July 2019 until the 31st of August 2019
- has a minimum age of 18 years at the start of your contract
- knows how to effectively adapt to the wishes and needs of the guest
- gives the guest a warm welcome with a big smile
- gets a lot of energy from answering questions and providing the right solutions
- (preferably) has some experience in front office/customer care/customer contact