Preseason has come to an end. In the past few weeks, you’ve been busy preparing the holiday park for high season. You put a new hedge between several accommodations, you planted some fresh flowers in the reception area and the football pitch looks absolutely perfect. But that’s not all! You also renovated the minigolf area and and you worked on clear signage on the park.
It’s the 10th of August, and the holiday park is fully booked. This morning you started early to check the water quality of the pool and you replaced two broken floor tiles. Together with a colleague, you’re responsible for today’s repair service. You just received a phone call from a colleague in front office: the Baker family mentioned something about a broken airconditioning in their mobile home. Oh, and what’s not to forget; the entertainment team planned a big show for tonight. You promised them to look at the sound system before they start.
A holiday park is similar to a small village; it has shops, restaurants and central facilities including swimming pools and sanitary facilities. Especially in high season, when these facilities are frequently used, proper maintenance is very important! As employee gardening/maintenance/technique you make sure that everything is running smoothly. Both guests and colleagues benefit from your technical knowledge and skills.
As employee gardening/maintenance/technique you will get:
- a salary between €800,- and €1700,- per month (depending on the country and holiday park)
- a maximum travel allowance
- accommodation at the park
- a travel allowance and the right training/instructions
- a nice tan
- ‘thank you’ in 10 different languages
- a lot of admiration from people who are all thumbs
You are the employee gardening/maintenance/technique who:
- speaks English and another foreign language
- is at least available from the 1st of July 2019 until the 31st of August 2019
- has a minimum age of 18 years at the start of your contract
- gets a lot of energy from solving problems and carry out necessary repairs
- is very flexible and takes an extra service shift without a doubt
- greets all guests with a big smile
- (preferably) has some experience in pool and mobile home maintenance