We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking staff, with a strong emphasis on Customer Service. For 35 hours per week (fulltime). Minimum for the period 13thof July till 24th of August (longer options possible). It is possible to apply for certain parts of the job, but experience in the domain is required.
Overview of duties
- Kitchen assistant (Commis cuisine)
- Chef cook
- Working in the shop
- Reception (Good knowledge French language necessary)
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
- Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have
- To ensure that the campsite guests expectations are exceeded at all times
- You will be readily available to help our guests with any questions and queries they may have.
- Strong social/People skills/Cheerful/Outgoing
- Highly Motivated
- Passionate / Enthusiastic
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Willingness to work hard
- Adaptable / Flexible Attitude
- Knowledge of the French or Dutch language is a plus
We’ll have possibilities to let you stay at our campsite in a house/mobilhome or tent (depends campsite and period of your stay). Hourly rate is €10,07 per hour. The contract is a French contract ‘CDD saisonnier’ for 35 hours a week.
Start dates depends per campsite and duties. Can be from now till October, but also only for July and August.
Don’t wait any longer and click "apply now" to apply for this position.