Posted on 02 February 2023
We are looking for enthusiastic staff, with a strong emphasis on Customer Service. Minimum for the period 11thof July till 21th of August. It is possible to apply for certain parts of the job, but experience in the domain is required.
Overview of duties
- Working in the shop
- Baking bread in de morning
- Kitchen assistant and dishes
- Life guard at the swimming pool
- Cleaning the mobilhomes and sanitaires
- Grounds maintenance and gardening
- Provides a friendly and personalized welcome for guests
- Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraint’s guests may have
- To ensure that the campsite guest’s expectations are exceeded at all times
- You will be readily available to help our guests with any questions and queries they may have.
- Strong social/People skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Adaptable / Flexible Attitude
- Knowledge of the French, Dutch or German language is a plus
Your nationality is one of the following:
- EU passport holder, UK resident with residency in France or The Netherlands, have a valid working permit/visas for France or The Netherlands.
We’ll have possibilities to let you stay at our campsite in a house/mobilhome or tent (depends on campsite and period of your stay). Hourly rate is +/- €10,72 per hour. The contract is a French contract ‘CDD saisonnier’ for 35 hours a week (= fulltime). Or for The Netherlands a Dutch contrat for 38 hours a week.
Start dates depends per campsite and duties. Can be from March till October, but also only for July and August.
Don’t wait any longer and click "apply now" to apply for this position.
Please let us know the dates you are available to work and if you have a preference for a specific country, duty or campsite please let us know.