#CreateTheExperience with Kingswood.
Are you a manager seeking a new position to dive into? Are you a born leader who excels at building successful teams? Whether you are the manager of a hotel, leisure facility, resort, or outdoor residential service, we’d love to hear from you.
Join the Kingswood Adventure and head up our outdoor residential centre and create life-changing experiences for our guests.
About the role:
The General Manager will create and deliver the Kingswood guest experience focusing on the delivery of centre KPI’s, ensuring all operations are within budgets and return a positive outcomes.
With support from the Assistant General Manager you will inspire, mentor, and lead staffing teams to success ensuring the NPS score targets are met throughout the year whilst being accountable for the P&L for the site.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership teams and other key stakeholders, you will maintain and improve the centre’s culture and fully support the overall company purpose and values.
- Established leadership, management and development skills with the ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Recognised as a role model for customer service
- Commercially aware with experience of delivering financial targets/budgets
- Task orientated with proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Ability to champion and drive change
- Experience of managing a fast paced environment and delivering to tight deadlines
- Results driven with the ability to get things done.
Why join us:
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Award-winning training to support learning and development
- Work at our unique location which provides a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities for you and your family to get involved in during quiet times, including high ropes courses and water sports.
- Well-being and support
A little bit about us:
This role is based at our fantastic Colomendy centre which is set in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, no matter where you are at the centre there is always a breathtaking view!
In 2020, we redefined our values to a single set across the group. They encompass our passion for providing outstanding outcomes for children, supporting our teams and going the extra mile for our customers and partners.
We have INTEGRITY - a moral compass that never waivers
We insist on INCLUSIVITY - equal opportunities without hesitation
We are COURAGEOUS - bold, energetic and industry defining
We constantly NUTURE - support and care for each other, always
Are you ready to join the Kingswood adventure? Apply right away!