Glamping Site Managers inc accommodation
Glamping Couple or two friends required to start April 2020 - October. Must be fit, hardworking, practical and enthusiastic with a warm welcoming smile and enjoy working as part of a team. Previous experience not essential (MUST BE PREPARED TO WORK WEEKENDS) The role is based at our brand new site at Manor Farm in Bursledon, Hampshire.
Duties for both managers include:
- Welcome tours
- Hosting events
- Lighting fires for guests
- Maintaining and lighting hot tubs
- Stock management and control
- Ensuring noise levels are adhered to and other health and safety rules
- Customer care
- Children’s activities such as painting and tug of war/scavenger hunts
- Ensuring facilities are clean
- Dealing with any complaints
- Supervising staff members
The successful applicants will be given training on the IT based booking system and other site duties.
Applicants who are successful will get a free furnished staff bell tent. We are off grid so everything is via solar polar or fairy lights. We do have WiFi on the farm. You will also receive a staff discount at the cafe.
You will work five out of seven day’s including weekends and bank holidays and there will be an on call rota. You will have the option to work additional days.
Applications to be made by email and must include an up to date CV