MedSailors are a premier operator of sailing holidays in Croatia, Greece, the Caribbean, Italy and Turkey that cater to 20-35-year-old clientele.
We have a passion for sailing and delivering the highest standard sailing holidays our guests could imagine. To meet our company aim we are looking for professional staff with the same enthusiasm and drive.
Based on one of our Lead Yachts you will travel with the flotilla and work closely with the Lead Skipper and local management team to ensure delivery of the ultimate guest experience. Your primary role is to ensure that our guests experience the best trip possible, from check-in to departure. You will be well organised and able to think in your feet, but, most of all, enjoy working with people and be able to maintain a positive attitude at all times.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for and undertake the following:
- Coordinate guest arrivals and departures including check-in and transfers
- Monitoring the guest experience and reporting to the Guest Manager
- Interact and socialise with guests, providing daily assistance and advice on available activities
- Organise and manage all flotilla activities, bookings and partnerships
- Weekly and daily yacht provisioning
- Route administrative duties
- Weekly flotilla finance management
- Working closely with the Lead Skipper to deliver the best guest experience possible
- Previous experience in tour management or tour guiding
- Sociable, enthusiastic and enthusiastic personality; a natural people person
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- First Aid Level 2
- Food Safety Level 2
- Sailing Experience
- Proven customer service skills
- Previous experience with cash handling
- Eligibility to work in the EU with a valid passport for the duration