We are recruiting for Guest Relations Managers to be the face of Scott Dunn in a number of luxury five star hotels we work with in Greece and Portugal. As Guest Relations Manager you will be responsible for helping guests make the most of their holiday by being a point of contact for them during their stay and meeting any requests they have to make their holiday truly special.
This diverse and exciting role requires individuals who are passionate about offering a superior guest experience and will go out of their way to ensure each guest has the perfect holiday. This will include organising welcome packs and hampers, ensuring any specific requirements such as transfers, restaurant bookings and excursions are organised as well as being a point of contact for our UK offices.
If you are looking for a job that pushes you to be your very best, that offers great professional development opportunities and to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry, then this is the position for you. It is the ideal opportunity to develop your hospitality skills with the prospect of career development into our winter programme.
Abilities and Expectations
- An attitude whereby ‘nothing is too much trouble’
- Great guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Very good numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Team player
- Lead by example
- Accounting skills
- Previous hospitality experience
- Previous management experience
- Full, clean driving license
- Computer literate
- EU passport
- EU bank account
- Second languages in Portuguese or Greek are an advantage
Package and benefits
- A competitive salary
- Live-out accommodation (if required)
- Return travel from your home European country (if required)
- Comprehensive training course
- Career progression within our winter ski programme in France