Introduction to job role
To consistently provide a great experience to all our Guests from the moment they arrive on the campsite and throughout their holiday.
- To consistently deliver a ‘brand quality standard’ always meeting the expectations of our customers and aspire to exceed it. The core elements of the standard will entail:
- A great welcome with a smile
- Being visible and available to our customers when they need us
- Ensuring that all customer questions and needs are responded to promptly and efficiently
- To provide detailed and relevant information to Guests about the local area, campsite facilities and services and Kids Club
Please note, this role has replaced the "Lead Reception Courier" job role.
Further information about the job role
- Travel; We will book travel from your home address or provide you with travel expenses if you choose to make your own way to the campsite
- Accommodation and access; You will be provided with fully equipped tent or mobile home to live in on the campsite and share with your colleagues
- Learning and Development; You will receive training at the start of your contract and regular one-to-one's to help you develop in your role
- Hours; You will work an average 32.5 hours per week, some weeks are busier than others. You will receive a minimum of 1 day off per week
- Season length; In order to provide a consistent, high quality of service to our Guests these positions are available for full season only