Saturday, 4 p.m: your shift is about to start! You clear the last tables after a busy lunch and you start preparing for dinner with your team. A lot of new guests have arrived today and you expect a very busy night, so you set some extra tables. The Smith family already booked a table yesterday. Will they go for pizza calzone and cocktails again?
In the kitchen, orders are rapidly coming in. Tonight you are responsible for cold dishes. Twice the caesar salad and a shrimp cocktail. Later tonight you will be busy making desserts. It’s been such a warm day and people can use some delicious icecreams. You’ve been told by a colleague it’s Sara’s birthday today. She is definitely going to get a nicely decorated dessert with candles and extra whipped cream!
Working as a waiter, bartender, kitchen employee or catering assistant: you love to work in hospitality! Good communication with your colleagues is key, even when it’s not in your own language. Together with your team, you have a good routine and you know how to keep it cool during rush hour. After a succesful evening of hard work, you grab a drink with your team at the bar. You deserved it!
As hospitality employee you will get:
- a salary between €800,- and €1700,- per month (depending on the country and holiday park)
- a maximum travel allowance
- accommodation at the park
- a travel allowance and the right training/instructions
- a nice tan
- meal(s) with your team during working hours
- regular customers of whom you can guess their orders beforehand
You are the hospitality employee who:
- speaks English and another foreign language
- is at least available from the 1st of July 2019 until the 31st of August 2019
- has a minimum age of 18 years at the start of your contract
- can serve the guest with a big smile
- gets a lot of energy from a busy terrace or non-stop incoming orders in the kitchen
- knows how to effectively adapt to the wishes and needs of the guest
- (preferably) has some experience as a waiter/kitchen employee/bartender
Extra information: Due to the law & legislation, we can only hire staff with an European nationality (ID card / Passport).