LOCATIONS: Greece; Vasiliki
WHEN: Summer 2020
As a Hotel Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your hotel and its staff exceeding guest’s holiday expectations at all times. You have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house, catering operations, and housekeeping. While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, the Hotel Manager must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. The Hotel Manager will work to identify new initiatives to improve standards and tailor our product and service to individual customer expectations. You will set staff standards and ensure they maintain uniform, presentation and professionalism at all times.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- To ensure that the Hotels guests’ expectations are exceeded at all times.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are resolved to in a timely and efficient manner.
- Meet set targets for First Impression feedback for Cleanliness, Food and Comfort.
- Provide an approachable welcoming atmosphere within your Hotel and between staff and guests.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- To ensure that the Hotel is running smoothly and efficiently in all areas
- Completing weekly accounts and administrative tasks including staff rota’s, risk assessments, fire / health & safety and HCCAP paperwork to set deadlines and using this information to ensure that all budgets, sales and customer satisfaction targets are being meet
- Train, develop and discipline your Hotel team through motivation, coaching and performance management
- To develop and maintain relationships with all suppliers
- Ensure, safe and secure cash handling processes that all staff can understand, follow
- To identify, implement, incremental sales in the Hotel to meet set sales targets
- Minimum age at contract start date; 18yo
- Full UK clean Driving License
- Secure Cash Handling Experience
- Managed a property of 40+ Room
- People/ Team management / Supervisory Experience within a hospitality function
- FOH Catering for between 35 to 100 covers
- Competitive Salary and Package
- Family and Friends Discount
- Travel to and from the UK
- Access to Watersports Equipment