Company description :
Club Med has been creating happiness since 1950 and is a global specialist in all-inclusive package deals, offering high quality, a good time and a multicultural environment. The Group has over 70 holiday villages and 20,000 partners across the globe. Every year, Club Med recruits almost 5,000 people, covering more than 100 different jobs.
Job description :
Joining the Accommodation team at Club Med means joining an international and close-knit team from the 4 corners of the world with:
- Upscale resorts with 3 types of rooms: club, deluxe, suites
- Personalized service in a room that offers our clients a pleasant environment
- Professional training on technical skills and products used
Currently, you are ...
- A motivated and available candidate, ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- Familiarity with hospitality or community services (hospitals, retirement homes…)
- A discrete person who masters methods of straightening and cleaning
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An efficient person who handles the housework and upkeep for the rooms of the Resort (300 to 1500 clients per week)
- A perfectionist who changes sheets, remakes the bed and cleans the nooks and crannies of the rooms with attention to detail
- A controller who arranges, puts away and verifies the contents of his cleaning cart
- An attentive person who restocks the rooms with soap, shampoo, flowers and sweets
- An observer who detects and points out the slightest malfunction of equipment or damage to the furnishings
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.