Are you passionate about working with children?
Are you looking to experience and spend the summer on the French Riviera?
Do you have experience working with children and are looking to progress?
If so, then Worldwide Kids have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Spend the summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a 5* luxury resort environment in Monaco!
Worldwide Kids Kids Club Activity Leaders ensure the safety and enjoyment of family guests in our beautiful resort settings.
You will be part of a small experienced international childcare team caring for children aged 4-12. As part of the Worldwide Kids team, you are making family holidays unforgettable in delivering safe, exciting, and unique experiences for the children in your care.
We are looking for passionate, flexible, and committed people to work in Monaco delivering a varied summer activity programme of creative, cognitive and physical activities, making use of all the facilities in resort.
Our Kids Club Activity Teams are energetic, approachable, and enthusiastic. They have excellent communication skills in a guest-facing role and responsibility for the daily running of kids’ club. This role requires experience in working with large groups of children aged 4-12 years and a proactive, positive, and approachable manner. You must also be supportive and flexible, lead by example in adhering to safety policies and procedures and delivering excellent activities.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
- To ensure the smooth running of the Kids Club within the reort for children from 4 – 12 years
- To respond to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- To liaise directly with parents of the children who will be attending the club both prior to their arrival and also in resort to ensure a smooth transition to the club.
- To ensure all on-site health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary.
- Plan and develop a fun, exciting, action-packed programme of activities.
- Be proactive and imaginative.
- Deliver a 5* service.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working with children aged 4 years – 12 years
- Endless enthusiasm and a professional and positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
- Be caring and passionate about working with children.
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills
- A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient, and diplomatic
- A sports/ arts background
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Italian and English speakers
- Childcare/Teaching qualification
- Additional languages English and Italian
- A very competitive salary
- Paid holiday
- Childcare training in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism, with a qualification awarded by City & Guilds
- Travel, Insurance, Food and Accommodation included.