Ensure every child in our care feels safe, secure and protected by providing an environment, both physically and emotionally to promote this. To provide all children in our care (4 months to 13 years) a memorable and unforgettable holiday experience packed with a variety of activities in a safe and hygienic setting.
From our teams, we expect an attitude whereby “nothing is too much trouble”. You will be expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Care for children aged from 4 months to thirteen years planning and delivering an engaging and delivering age-appropriate activities.
- Ensure the guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare.
- Be adept at keeping an efficient and accurate record of plans and routines.
- Ensure and maintain excellent safeguarding practices.
- Work closely with management, all team members and hotels.
- Have a flexible approach to the role and be prepared to step in where necessary.
- Provide a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children.
- Plan and deliver a range of activities both indoors and outdoors.
- Ensure all infants personal needs are met.
- Provide nutritious and healthy snacks and lunch.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures to guarantee an efficient operation and deliver expected standards.
- Communicate with parents at the end of the day and throughout their holiday regarding their child’s wellbeing.
- Complete any administration tasks (including paperwork) set to the required standard.
- Provide a degree of flexibility wherever possible to meet parent’s needs and wishes.
- Report any Health and Safety concerns.
- Make certain that the cleanliness of the club is of extremely high standard.
- Travel to any of our other resorts as and when bookings require.
Abilities and Expectations
- Love and ability to work with children aged 4 months plus
- Team player
- Good self-motivation
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Organised and pro-active
- Outgoing and fun
- Confident to complete necessary daily records and paperwork as instructed
Essential Experience and Key Competencies
- Experience of working with children
- Capability to work in sole charge of children
- Health and safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Paediatric first aid qualification
- Worked in a sole charge childcare role
- Additional languages
- Full clean UK/EU driving license
Package and Benefits
In order to recruit the best people and deliver our product, we offer a very attractive remuneration package. All of our team members are offered:
- A competitive salary
- Return travel at start and end of contract from a European country
- Comprehensive training course
Please note that you will be required to hold a current criminal background check / disclosure and barring service check.
Please note that we do require you to hold an EU Passport or dual nationality. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications from holders of UK Working Visas.