What does your working day look like?
As a montage employee you will be working at different campsites in Europe. Your team will travel from one campsite to another in approximately 6 to 10 weeks to carefully put up and assemble the Vacansoleil tents before the summer season starts. In addition you will collect the inventory to get it ready for transport to the campsites.
During this period of time you will work together with your colleagues, eat meals together and sleep at the same accommodations (a Tent or a Mobile Home). The teams verify between 5 to 12 employees. During this period you won’t be able to go home.
Please note that this position requires you to be physically strong and healthy due to the heavy lifting and other tasks.
Your profile as a Montage employee
- You are in good physical condition and are challenged by carrying out heavy physical work
- You have good technical insights and are energized by working with your hands
- Flexibel and Teamplayer are words that describe your work attitude
- Camping is a hobby that you enjoy
- You have excellent communication skills language
- Good command of spoken and written English
- You are available from the 26th of Februari until mid-May
- Preferred: drivers license and a minimum of 1 year drivers experience
European Leisure Jobs offers you
- Accommodation at the campsites
- Clothing package
- A reunion
- And of course an incredible experience!