This high-profile role is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the overseas teams for the delivery and performance of the ocean elements beach watersports program, centre activities and hotel services. We are looking for someone with strong management experience who can apply this to the role, focusing on efficiencies of equipment and staffing ,with drive to ensure all centre's are customer and commercially focused.
Areas of responsibility
- Ocean Elements Product Delivery – Watersports, Youth Clubs, Hospitality Services.
- 3rd Party supplier management.
- Hotel Operation – Hospitality Services management.
- Customer services delivery management.
- Assist the operations director with central purchasing
- Take a key leadership role in overseas delivery to support the teams in achieving their business objectives.
- Learn and develop contracting skills for all areas of the business to ensure commercial advantage is gained and maintained in special responsibility areas.
- Delivery of excellent product preparation, planning, execution and cost tracking.
Customer Focus Tasks:
- Produce operations manual's incorporating 'best practice' for all departments in the business and ensure it is adhered to within the business.
- Create overseas branding guidelines, training for these and a process to check and maintain standards of delivery throughout the product range.
- Take responsibility for the product delivery in key areas - managing all costs to a minimum whilst generating maximum income streams.
- Constantly monitor the operations teams to ensure processes are being followed and deadlines are being met.
- Train and Maintain the highest safety standards across the program on and off the water.
- Drive the recruitment process to meet operational demand.
- To train and support with the use of reservations and IT systems.
- Set-up and delivery of staff training courses and associated tasks with the product.
- Introduce/maintain inventory/stock control systems.
- Communicate regularly with resort staff management on process, procedure and resort staff performance in operational terms.
- Assume the position of senior management roles as required.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Extensive experience in overseas operations and product delivery.
- Relevant qualifications to oversee a beach operation and training.
- Staff Management skills & use of policies to support this
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet timelines.
- PC literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.).
- Knowledge of Reservation systems.
- Knowledge of F & B / POS systems.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel.
This position is all year round and based out of Lefkas, Greece.