NOW HIRING FOR 2021 - FRANCE, ITALY, SPAIN
European Campsite Services are pleased to confirm we are now interviewing for Park Courier / Courier Assistant roles for various locations throughout France, Italy, and Spain for this Season, for the following roles.
Park Courier / Courier Assistants
As a Park Courier or Assistant Courier, you will live and work on a campsite throughout the season. Your primary objective is to ensure that our holiday makers have an outstanding holiday experience. Some the tasks and responsibilities of the role/s are:
- Site Montage / DE montage
- Upkeep & cleaning of all company accommodation, areas & property (Units, Pitches, Reception Area’s etc)
- Basic Maintenace (Changing light bulbs, basic plumbing repairs, fixing door handles)
- Administration (Arrivals, Bookings, Deposits, Monthly Site Administration,
- Customer Service (Greeting customers, working on reception, dealing with queries and concerns)
- Health & Safety (Take responsibility for Health & Safety within the parameters of your role and ensure the site is run and you work in accordance with site and company H&S polices & procedures
- Staff Management (Park Courier Roles)
What do we offer???
- An International working environment
- Singe / Couple Campsites available
- Full Training
- Free Accommodation / Pitch (No salary stoppages)
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Contributions
- Supportive, Experienced Management Team
- Extra Earning potential (Commission etc)
- Develop Language Skills (Our Management team, staff and holiday makers come from all over Europe, and further.
- Life Experience (Get to live and work abroad experiencing a live in a different country and its culture)
- Finally… Fine Weather (We can’t promise that one though I’m afraid)
Experience - what would be beneficial but is not a requirement???
- Customer Services
- Industry Experience (Campsites, Seasonal Work, Montage)
- Would be bringing a car, caravan, camper or motorhome
- Languages (Beginner, intermediate or Conversational in, or one of French, Italian, Spanish)
What is a must?? What are the requirements?? What do I need??
- Be flexible (Site start dates will depend on local and international covid-19 lockdown restrictions)
- Have a can do, positive attitude
- Be motivated
- Be hard working
- Be a team player
- Be prepared to learn
- Good level of reading, writing and conversational English language
- Hold a current EU Passport or appropriate permits/ visas
If you have read all of the above and feel the role/s and locations on offer would suit you and are of interest, then we ask you to apply TODAY. We look forward to receiving your application.
**Please note: Unfortunately, due to Brexit we are NOT accepting applications from UK Passport holders for these roles**