The Program Advisor works as part of the Admissions & Client Service team and reports to a Team Leader, and works directly with the Director of Admissions & Client Service. The position is based in San Jose, Costa Rica.
This is an inside sales and client service role and is responsible for managing enrollment--helping clients, students and travelers choose the best program(s). The Program Advisor works with individuals and groups who want to participate in Maximo Nivel programs—providing advice and support throughout the enrollment process to help potential clients better understand the program options we offer, and which program is best for them.
This person leads all email, LiveChat, and phone follow-ups with potential clients, students, travelers, and partners in order to tell them about Maximo Nivel's programs and help them better understand the program options. This requires frequent emailing, phone and Zoom usage, and working with our CRM (client database).
Program booking support includes:
- Maintaining excellent relationships with customers, agents, and partners worldwide.
- Processing enrollments, collecting applicant documents, and database management.
- Screening applicants and ensuring “best fit.”
- Answering applicant questions by phone, email, and LiveChat.
- Finalizing all details of a participant’s program to ensure a rewarding experience.
The Program Advisor also provides marketing support including attendance at fairs and conferences and helping to update and maintain promotional documents. Other marketing support duties include processing payments and refunds and ensuring that all program balances are paid on time. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Inside sales experience is preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette.
- This person must be very client-service-oriented.
- Fluency in English; Spanish language skills are nice to have.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and database experience.
- Global awareness and a passion for travel.
- Motivating bonus
- International team
- Free classes of Spanish
Join our team and become a highly skilled sales representative. Help us promote our unique programs and services.