The reception is your domain. As a receptionist, you will be in contact with guests all day. By telephone, via e-mail or at the reception desk. You will be the first person the guests will speak to after having a long journey, so you will give the guests a warm welcome. You are responsible for check-in, check-out, you answer questions and you help the guests with other problems or complaints. You take reservations and will communicate with partners including domestic and foreign tour-operators. Also, you remain in close contact with other colleagues and departments of the campsite. For example, you know what will be served in the restaurant that evening and you are aware of the planning of the campsite’s cleaning service.
You will become a local expert and you will soon be able to inform guests about all the fun activities, events and other possibilities near the campsite. You will do this with a great sense of hospitality and in the language of your guests.
What European Leisure Jobs asks for
- You have a minimum availability from the 1st of July until the 31st of August 2018
- Next to English you speak at least one other foreign language (French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish)
- You switch easy to multiple tasks and you are stress-resistant
- You work accurately and you have a sense of responsibility
- You are flexible and can work both independently as well as in a team
What European Leisure Jobs offers
- Suitable salary
- Travel allowance
- Travel insurance
- Work clothing
- Professional training
- Fun reunion with all your colleagues and of course… a fantastic experience!