We are looking for Repair and Maintenance Technicians to join our team working across Europe, to consistently provide exceptional holiday experiences to all our customers.
You will be working within a given geographical area to ensure that the quality of the fleet of mobile homes continually meets or exceeds customers’ expectations. To ensure the mobile homes and their appliances comply with company safety requirements / legislation. You will have access to the following benefits whilst working with us:
- A competitive salary and 2.5 days holiday for every full month worked
- Fully equipped mobile home accommodation, travel paid for by us and smart phone
- A company vehicle and tools provided
- Full training to enable you to gain the gas and electric qualification required to work in Europe, as well as the opportunity to gain an Air Conditioning recognised qualification
- Discounted holidays for your friends and family
- Full support in the field and from Head office both in the UK and in France
The principle accountability includes consistent delivery of the ‘brand quality standard’, always meeting the expectations of our customers and aspiring to exceed it. The core elements of the standard will entail:
- A great welcome with a smile
- Delivering visible safe and functional accommodation
- To provide a high level of customer care / service, including meeting response times for repairs.
- To communicate effectively with colleagues, on-site teams and Managers
Full job descriptions and requirements can be found when you click "Apply". When you click "Apply", Seasonworkers will take a few details from you before leading you to our website www.eurocampandalfrescojobs.com.