Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages.
Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the Wellness team of Club Med means working in well-designed and functional SPAs with:
- A partnership with renowned brands (Carita, Cinq mondes, Payot,…)
- A broad and diversified menu of services (massages, treatments…)
Numerous professional trainings (techniques, products, brands) making it possible to evolve and enrich your career
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- An enthusiast who puts all your knowledge to the service of clients
- Keen on foreign languages, capable de comprendre et parler en français !
At Club Med, you will be ...
- A great connoisseur of treatment techniques who knows how to adapt to the needs of clients (G.M, Great Members)
- A good communicator who promotes products or additional treatments for clients, and who takes pleasure in doing so
- An ambassador of the Club Med spirit who works in collaboration with the other services of the Resort
- A caretaker who makes certain of application and respect of health and safety standards
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
In becoming a GO Spa / Beautician, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal !
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
Required profile :
- Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months
- Beautician/Cosmetician certification mandatory
- Working experience required
- Good knowledge of different kinds of treatments, especially for the body and relaxation
- Basic knowledge of French or knowledge of another foreign language
- Performance oriented
- Good inter-personal skills
- Eye for detail
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.