As a campinghost you are responsible for the Vacansoleil accommodations and everything else associated directly with Vacansoleil guests on the campsite. These accommodations can be both tents and mobile homes, or a combination.
During the season you will receive the guests at the Vacansoleil reception tent and there you will firstly provide them with information about the site and its surroundings. Secondly if they are missing something, you will work your hardest to solve this in a quick and respectful manner.
Thirdly if questions or problems occur you will provide guests with information and / or solutions. As a campinghost you are working directly for European Leisure Support. You will not work from main reception, but from a Vacansoleil reception tent.
By the end of the season you will prepare the accommodation for the winter. You will gather all inventory and will turn of the water and gas facilities leading to the mobile homes. Furthermore you will be counting inventory so this can be topped up during the winter. The de-montage team can then do its job and clean up and take down the tents.
The working hours and -days are flexible. These will depend on the volume of customers on site. You as a campinghost have an average of 3 half days off per week.
- have an affinity with camping life
- are minimum available from as soon as possible until the end of Octobre 2018
- work accurately and you have a sense of responsibility
- have a flexible work attitude
- enjoy working with and for people
- speak English, any other language is a plus
- are in good physical condition
- are able to work independently
- have a driver license, having a car is also preferred
European Leisure Support offers:
- travel allowance
- and of course … a great experience!