Overseeing the general day-to-day running of the hotel and its staff, you will work alongside the hotel manager to ensure the best possible customer service is provided to our guests every day.
Managing staff and adhering to brand standards will be a part of everyday life, along with back-office duties such as rota’s, accounts, and compliancy paperwork in line with company expectations. You will ensure that the set staff standards for uniform, presentation and professionalism are always adhered to. You will be a natural leader and motivator who will work closely with the hotel team to inspire them to have a passion for what they do and the delivery of a seamless service which will exceed guests’ expectations. We are looking for candidates who already have experience in hospitality, specifically in front of house, housekeeping, and kitchen operation.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- To ensure guests expectations are always exceeded.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved to in a timely and efficient manner and reported to the Hotel Manager/Appropriate department.
- Meet set targets for First Impression feedback for Cleanliness, Food and Comfort.
- Provide an approachable welcoming atmosphere within the Hotel and between staff and guests
- To ensure the Hotel is running smoothly and efficiently in all areas-kitchen, restaurant, housekeeping and bar.
- To assist with the checking and completion of weekly hotel accounts and administrative tasks including staff rota’s, risk assessments, fire / health & safety, staff compliancy paperwork and HCCAP. Use information to ensure all budgets, sales and customer satisfaction targets are being meet.
- Coach, motivate and performance management the team throughout the season
- To develop and maintain relationships with all suppliers
- Putting into place, a safe and secure cash handling process that all staff can understand, follow and record
- To identify, implement, market, and monitor incremental sales in the Hotel to meet set sales targets.
What we are looking for –
- Outgoing and enthusiastic people
- Motivated to achieve and encourage others to do the same
- The ability to manage workload by yourself and delegate to the team where appropriate
- Adaptable Willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work
- Team player
- Clear communication
- Ability to prioritise and plan
- Experience handling complaints, ability to think outside the box to resolve issues
- Previous experience managing team members at a supervisory or management level
Advantageous if you have –
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary process and/or training & mentoring
- Conversational French
Salary and Package benefits
- Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities
- Salary is competitive uniform is provided and staff meals are included within the working shifts
- Accommodation and Insurance can be provided from the comapany and will come as an optional extra