We are actively seeking experienced fitness instructors to work in our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful landscape and outdoor fitness areas offer the perfect retreat for keen fitness professionals looking for adventure and a change of scenery; so if you are ready to pack your bags and join us resort within the next two weeks then we want to hear from you!
As a fitness instructor you’ll design a varied programme of classes to suit all levels of fitness including classes such as aqua, circuit training, body pump, ab attack and hi & lo intensity aerobics. Your day will start with either an early morning run or a gentle sunshine stroll and will include sunrise and sunset stretch classes.
Main Responsibilities for a Fitness Instructor
- Deliver a variety of aerobic style classes per day
- Tailor-make exciting weekly Aerobics and Fitness programmes
- Arrange a ‘wet-weather’ programme when required
- Maintain activities and entertainment equipment
- Proactively advertise your daily schedule
- Operate to the highest standard of health and safety
- Choreograph, direct and participate in evening entertainments
Requirements for a Fitness Instructor
- RSA Level 2, YMCA Studio Instructor (Exercise to Music) or equivalent
- Sports Leadership qualification desirable
- 6 months experience teaching
- 6 months group leadership or training delivery (to at least 10 people) experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Good swimmer
Not only do we offer you a comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our enchanting locations in the French Alps in the winter.