Our Hotel / Chalet Rep team are the first point of contact for our customers when they arrive on their holiday, so first impressions are key! You will be at the airport to ensure a smooth transition to resort, providing them with a wealth of information and knowledge on the way. In resort you will be available to answer any question they may have and take the stress out of there holiday by providing information and organizing the extras and activities our guests can enjoy with us.
Either as part of a Rep team, or as the sole Rep in resort, you will work closely with the wider hospitality team to ensure your guests are having the best experience possible. You will support all roles within the hotel or chalets which directly affect our guests, and always look to improve our commitment and service to each guest and treat everyone as individuals. You will play a big part in our guests’ holiday and be there every step of the way to communicate between the hotels, chalets and the guests. You will make daily visits to your properties, resolving customer issues as and when they arise and run a program of activities suitable to your guests and resort throughout the week. The right candidate will enjoy excelling in customer service and be passionate about delivering outstanding service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be the central point of contact & knowledge in resort.
- Transfers to/from airport.
- Represent the company in a professional, well-presented manner always in compliance with the company uniform policy.
- Conduct morning and evening property visits as well as ad hoc visits where required.
- Organise, promote, and conduct welcome meetings.
- Running AD-Hoc events for our guests to enjoy.
- Ensure that all customer complaints are resolved to in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supporting front of house and reception.
- Organising the purchase and distribution of tickets and activities.
- Providing a welcome speech so the customers are informed of all resort information and products that Alpine Elements have on offer.
- Developing and distributing resort information, ensuring Chalet and Hotel notice boards are up to date and hold appropriate and relevant information.
- Keeping accurate records of your in-resort sales which are communicated with the French Head Office on a weekly basis.
- Complaint handling & problem solving.
- Making sales of activities and products on offer.
- Running a well-organised and well-advertised program of activities suitable for your resort and guests to enhance the customer’s holiday experience.
- Passion for the mountains and summer activities.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Adaptable people who are willing to work long hours and have a flexible attitude towards work.
- Clear communication skills.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to work alone and a part of a team.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Team player.
- Full clean driving licence (Essential)
- Relevant transferable work experience.
- Experience problem solving customer issues.
Salary and Package benefits
- 35 hours a week working hours which include split shifts with great work life balance. Full training and development available with great career progression opportunities.
- Salary is competitive, uniform is provided, and staff meals are included within the working shifts.
- Accommodation, insurance and visas can be provided and are optional.