As a Powder Byrne driver you are the first and last point of contact for our guests, therefore you are an extremely important member of the team. Your high level of resort knowledge and personable approach is vital in making that initial first impression and key to ensuring that all guests leave with a fantastic feeling.
- Responsible for the safe and professional transfer of Powder Byrne guests between the airport and resort.
- Delivery of the Powder Byrne service, as the first and last Powder Byrne team member that the client sees on holiday.
- Assisting the Resort Manager with delivery of Powder Byrne service in resort.
- Shuttling children’s clubs and clients around the resort.
- To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients’ holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
- Experience driving abroad.
- Minimum age 21.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
- Strong Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management.
- Resilient and comfortable with high workloads and long hours.
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Languages (desirable).
- Return travel to resort
- Basic Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season Bonus