Are you looking for a fun and rewarding season in the sun?
Rockley are looking for individuals to join our Support Teams at our Activity Centres in France for Summer 2019!
Our Rockley centres in France are based on the beautiful South West coast - with the Atlantic only a stones throw away what better way to spend your summer, working in the sunshine of France!
Our Support Team is responsible overall for maintaining the high standard of centre facilities, care of centre equipment and general land duties, whilst also providing care to our clients when they are not on activity sessions.
Daily duties are allocated on a rota basis and include but are not limited to:
- Clearing and preparing tent accommodation prior to client arrivals.
- 1 week in 3 (general rule) rota'd onto Night Duty where they will work evening shifts 10pm - 7am
- Driving duties as and when required on centre
- Wake up wash up duty - assist in waking the residential school group clients at 0755, oversee the washing up of breakfast, lunch and dinner crockery, glasses and cutlery
- General care and welfare duties such as running or assisting activity instructors with evening entertainments, assisting with beach games and swimming pool sessions
- Assisting in the kitchen when necessary
- Cleaning and maintenance of the site
- Assisting with off-site trips/excursions - eg Aqualand, Dune de Pyla, Mimizan and Biscarrosse Plage
- Current RYA (or other accepted) First Aid certificate
- DBS check (this can be organised through Rockley)
- 18 years or over
- An outgoing, hardworking and flexible attitude
A full UK driving licence is preferable but not essential.