Realise your potential as a Team Leader - support, motivate and inspire others.
If you have previous experience of leading a team or can show us that you have the necessary skills - we have a great opportunity for you. There are a variety of Senior roles available, dependant on team size. You must be able to deliver first class customer service and organise the daily workload of your Holiday Courier team. You will be expected to lead by example and your role includes all the duties of a Holiday Courier as well as general administration and accounts. Requirements
- Previous work experience
- You should have lots of energy, basic common sense and a genuine desire to help people
- You should be available to work uninterrupted for a full season from April until mid September)
- Previous experience of leading a team
- A good working knowledge of the English language and basic numeracy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Working on a campsite requires, good communication skills, common sense, patience, a big smile and a commitment to ensure that our customers enjoy their well-earned holiday.