Posted on 04 January 2023
We are recruiting a villa concierge (representative) to provide the best personal service for our hotel guests on Crete, Greece.
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT COME WITH ACCOMMODATION - YOU MUST ALREADY BE LIVING IN THE WEST OF CRETE.
Please note that for this position we can only accept candidates with an EU passport or candidates that already have a Greek work permit.
You must be resourceful and have the ability to put people at ease. An eye for detail is vital as are initiative, drive, and passion. Due to the demanding nature of the role, flexibility and the ability to react quickly are essential. Accommodation and a car are provided as part of this role. Please note you must have either an EU passport or already have the right to work in Greece.
We are looking for a number of personal attributes:
- Flexibility and resilience to deal with a fast-paced and 24/7 nature of looking after guests overseas
- Collaborative by nature
- Wholly focused on the customer’s experience
- Creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Right to work in Greece (through EU passport or Greek work permit is a prerequisite)
- A full clean driving license is essential.
In return we offer:
- Highly competitive salary paid in euros
- Access to a car
- Opportunity to build your career at Simpson Travel
- Friends and Family Scheme
- Holiday concession scheme
Villa Representative (Concierge) – Crete, Greece
Holiday Rep Jobs, Customer Services Work, Managers Roles
March 2023 - October 2023
Salary: 1300 euros net per month