How does your working day look like?
As hospitality employee at European Leisure Jobs it is your mission to deliver all guests that ultimate feeling of a warm welcome and perfect service. You will achieve this by exceeding expectations and going for the extra mile in providing the best service possible. You will be working in the restaurant of one of our partners. Think of high quality campsites from Vacansoleil Camping Holidays, Iris Parc and many more. Fun fact: you can work in one of the 16 (!) European countries in which we have partners!
You could work in the kitchen, behind the bar or in a service role. There are many options: chef de cuisine, cook, kitchen help or restaurant employee. Are you the one making refreshing drinks as bartender or do you prefer making delicious pizza’s in the kitchen? Everything is possible! Good communication and interaction with your colleagues is key. Also cleaning up your workplace is part of the job, but that will not be a problem for you.
What European Leisure Jobs asks for
Would you like to know if this position suits you? This is where we are looking for:
- You have a minimum availability from the 1st of July until the 31st of August 2018
- You have a great sense of hospitality and providing service
- You are optimistic and you have an hands-on mentality
- Next to English you speak at least one other foreign language
- Relevant work experience is a plus
What European Leisure Jobs offers:
- Suitable salary
- Travel allowance
- Travel insurance
- Instruction program
- Personal guidance and of course… a fantastic experience!