Warehouse assistant required for European Touring company warehouse based in Borssele, Netherlands. Seeking a multi-skilled, hardworking and efficient warehouse assistant to support the smooth functioning and running of all warehouse processes. Able to follow operating procedures and work in a methodical and tidy manner. Ability to work both autonomously and within a small team. Daily duties include the organising, cleaning and loading of camping and cooking equipment. The role is a short-term contract with immediate start and on-the -job training. The role can transition to become a member of the Topdeck festival ground crew at Oktoberfest.
(Under Supervision of Warehouse Line Manager)
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming/ outgoing equipment.
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality.
- Cleaning and maintaining camping equipment including tents, air-mattresses and cooking equipment
- Picking and packing equipment.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for equipment to be placed in the designated areas.
- Loading and unloading coaches, vans and other vehicles.
- Maintaining and servicing basic cooking equipment
- Liaising with on-road crew-members to organise logistics for loading/ unloading of equipment
- Moving and organising stock.
- Ensuring a clean and safe workhouse for staff to work in.
- Storing stock away safely.
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Holds relevant working Visa for UK or Netherlands
- A good team player.
- Willing to work and mange working hours over a 7-day period (when required)
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Attention to detail.