Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os( "Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers). By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personalabilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
Job description :
Joining the Sports team of Club Med means sharing one’s passion on a daily basis in a dynamic environment offering:
- More than 15 sports activities on average in our Resorts: the biggest sports school!
- High-quality equipment and partnerships with recognised names (Neil Pryde, Bic Marine, Jp Australia…)
- Qualified teams of professionals and clients who are passionate about sports Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med resort
- A trained and experienced professional, capable de converser en français!
- A captain who has the coastal permit for sailing on the waves
- Skilled at balancing and sailing, as comfortable on a board as on your two feet
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An involved coach, capable of teaching windsurfing to beginners and experienced surfers, in group or individual classes
- An informed organizer, capable of setting up and leading nautical events in the Resort
- A protector, prepare to assure the safety of the clients (the G.M, Great Members) in all situations
- A coach, capable of supervising services à la carte (individual lessons…)
- A good communicator who promotes the high-level of service and the quality of the events
- An ambassador of the Club Med Spirit who gains unanimous approval from our G.M
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the Resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To live close to the water’s edge in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and overseas
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Windsurfing Instructor, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.