Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have a childcare qualification and/ or childcare experience (1 year+)
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids (WK)
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
As a member of the WK childcare team you will be working in one of our stunning, luxury resorts as part of a large international team as the majority of the guests are from the United Kingdom, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. You will provide a safe, fun, and stimulating programme of activities, both indoors and outdoors, to ensure the children and their families have a fantastic holiday. Activities can range from arts and crafts, to Olympic Games, to water sports so you need to have plenty of energy and enthusiasm!
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in a luxury resort for the summer. Working as a club assistant you will be experienced with working with large groups of children and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and possess a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment. We have vaccancies for both qualified and non qualified staff.
- To maintain our health and safety standards alongside out policies and procedures
- Ensure the smooth running of the childcare services at the resort
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the kids club supervisor
- To proactively input exciting activities and ideas into the weekly programme
- To decorate your designated area in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their families
- To attend daily briefings from the WK club supervisor and manager
- To liaise directly with parents/carers of the children who are attending the clubs
- To be a visible face of WK within the hotel or resort.
- Mentoring international staff
- To step in operationally when needed to cover for breaks, sickness and holidays
- To lead a range of children’s activities
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- Inform childcare supervisor of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Greek, German, French or Russian would also be advantageous
- Qualification in teaching, childcare or sports coaching
- Competitive salary
- Return flights to and from resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training certification, valid for 2 years