Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have a childcare qualification and/ or childcare experience (1 year+)
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids (WK)
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
As a member of the WK childcare team you will be working in one of our stunning, luxury resorts as part of a large international team as the majority of the guests are from the United Kingdom, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. You will provide a safe, fun, and stimulating programme of activities, both indoors and outdoors, to ensure the children and their families have a fantastic holiday. Activities can range from arts and crafts, to Olympic Games, to water sports so you need to have plenty of energy and enthusiasm!
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in a luxury resort for the summer. Working as a club assistant you will be experienced with working with large groups of children from 4 years to 17 years, and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. You will also be assisting in the crèche (4 months – 4 years) when necessary. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and possess a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment.
- To ensure the smooth running of the childcare at the resort
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the kids club supervisor
- The safety and welfare of the children within your care and the care of the assistants working alongside you
- To be proactive in suggesting suitable activities for the children in your care to enjoy
- To decorate your designated area in a way that is both welcoming and stimulating to the children and their families
- To attend daily briefings from the WK club supervisor and manage
- To liaise directly with parents/carers of the children who are attending the clubs
- To be a visible face of WK within the hotel or resort.
- Mentoring international staff
- To step in operationally when needed to cover for breaks, sickness and holidays
- To lead a range of children’s and family activities
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- Inform childcare supervisor of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Greek, German, French or Russian would also be advantageous
- Qualification in teaching, childcare or sports coaching
- Competitive salary
- Return flight to the UK
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependant upon lenght of contract)
- Pre season childcare training with qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).