Background information on
KelAir Campotel are an Irish family run tour operator. We offer camping holidays in 4 and 5 star resorts thorughout France and Spain. We have been leading the way in family camping holidays for the past 43 years providing excellent mobile homes and customer service to our clients. We are currently searching for the perfect people to join our team.
As Campsite Courier its not you’re normal 9-5 Monday to Friday job. Although it can be a challenging and demanding job at times, it is one which is very rewarding and one that many of our staff return to year in, year out!
As a KelAir Campotel Campsite Courier, your main duties will be meticulous cleaning and preparing the mobile home accommodation on a daily basis to KelAir Campotel’s market leading high standards for arriving customers on a daily basis, cheerfully greeting the families, helping them to settle in, giving advice and information and explaining the full range of Campotel Services and the Campsite Facilities.
Whats in it for me?
Other than the obvious factors that go with living in either France or Spain for a few months, the fabulous areas, towns, culture, food, beaches, lifestyle. We offer a number of competitive benefits to our staff, including paid travel to and from France or Spain for you, your spouse and your vehicle. Free accommodation for the duration of your contract, this will be a mobile home fully equipped with full inventory, linen, gas, electricity, water and air conditioning* (*Southern French sites and Spanish sites only, also a fully refundable €300 accommodation deposit is require per couple). Weekly wage which differs depending on your contract. What does this job actually involve?
- Being a Campotel Courier can be fun with a sociable lifestyle but it does involve a demanding work load, a high level of flexibility, very strong attention to detail, a large volume of thoroughly cleaning mobile home accommodation that involves making beds and cleaning inventory to an extremely high standard as well as common sense and strong organisational skills. You & your spouse will be responsible for the running and operating of the KelAir Campotel on your assigned campsite and will have regular communication, supervision and guidance from the KelAir overseas and Irish management.
- You travel in comfort by ferry to France and drive in your own car to a designated Campsite where, on arrival, you will start ‘montage’ of your Mobile Homes. This involves setting up Guest Accommodation for the start of the season, which includes the initial deep thorough cleaning and preparation of the Holiday Homes after winter storage, together with your KelAir Reception area. Just to give you a sense of our standards, a deep clean of a mobile home at the start of the season (montage) will take two people at least 4 hours.At the Season’s end in September there is ‘demontage’, which is the preparation of mobile-homes and equipment for winter storage, after the final guests have departed.
- During the season, you will prepare and thoroughly clean the mobile-homes including all kitchen inventory, surfaces & counters, toilets, showers, sinks, under beds and seating, cleaning windows, decking and garden furniture, and put fresh linen onto the beds, this is all done after each client departs a mobile home. KelAir Campotel has extremely high standards of cleanliness and every mobile-home should make the family feel that they are the first guests to stay in it. This is what distinguishes us from our competitors!
- You will personally greet arriving customers, help them to settle in, give advice and information and explain the full range of KelAir Campotel Services and the Campsite Facilities.As the KelAir Campotel representatives on site, your primary concern is cleaning & preparing the accommodation to exceptionally high standards as well as exceptional customer care. You should deal efficiently and effectively with any problems or emergencies, make regular contact with our clients during their stay, check gas supplies and change gas, ensuring our guests have an enjoyable, trouble free holiday.
- Finally you will ‘check out’ and bid farewell to our departing guests. You are also required to maintain and operate the KelAir Campotel Reception Area, which must be a well-presented, attractive focal point. You will be supplied with the appropriate uniform.
- Your Area Manager will always be on hand to guide and help you in any way and to assist with the standard paperwork and documentation, which must be completed on a regular basis.